Sunday, April 18, 2010

Christine and Kelley's Wedding

















A few months ago, I was pleasantly surprised to reconnect with a former college roommate and friend, Christine. I happened to know she was recently engaged and was truly honored when she asked me to coordinate her wedding. Of course, I accepted without a moment's hesitation!

Christine and Kelley got married at the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. It was a beautiful day at a beautiful venue, and from start to finish, the event was just perfect. With nearly 400 guests in attendance, it was definitely a celebration to remember.

















There were so many memorable moments throughout the day, but the most spectacular were Christine and Kelley's vows. Is it normal for the wedding coordinator to be crying too?!?! I was so touched by how genuinely in love they were with each other, and it was the first time that I've heard a couple say their own vows and leave a lasting impression on me. I'm so glad my friend Christine found her perfect soulmate.

Thanks to their wonderful photographer, Tey, the event was captured with this amazing slideshow. It was so fun working with her... I just love what a fun bubbly personality she has, and she is super talented too.


















My absolute favorite part about weddings is that special feeling you get when you realize that everyone around is so happy for the bride and groom. It truly is a joyous occasion, and you just can't help but smile and feel glad to be a part of the celebration.

Check out Tey's blog to see more highlights from the wedding!


















And a good time was had by all. Congrats Christine and Kelley!


















Special thanks to Christine and Kelley for allowing me to be a part of their big day, Tey Garcia for being an amazing photographer, and my two right hands Amanda Zvirblis and Cindy Pham.

No comments:

Post a Comment