Friday, July 9, 2010

The Vibiana Wedding

So here it is- my last wedding before I leave for Chicago. With the move being so soon, I was hesitant to take on another job, but how could I turn down an offer to work with my good friend Brenda??

It's not always easy to work with friends, but Brenda and I know each other's strengths and work very well with each other. We have shed blood, sweat, and tears as co-Presidents for our sorority's Alumnae Board for the past three years, and heck- we even planned the ultimate bachelorette weekend in Miami together!  

Needless to say, I was immediately intrigued by the idea of a wedding at The Vibiana. The venue alone was enough for me to accept the job. I wish I took a picture of the empty church when I first arrived because there was something truly captivating about walking through it.

I don't have the professional pictures yet, but for now, here are a few teasers...


This was one of the rooms reserved for the bridal party to get ready.  I thought the mirrors were very cool.


One of the most spectacular engagement portraits I have ever seen.


A view of the reception at this black tie affair.  The food was just incredible- An Catering (the family who does Crustacean) nailed it.


Check back later for the professional pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment